The 12th edition of ITworldEdu will host the first semifinal of the Global EdTech Startups Awards Spain (GESA Awards). It will take place on the 6th of May 2020 in the Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower Hotel.
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria:
1. Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market
2. Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
3. Have an outstanding user experience
4. Show potential for tremendous growth in its user base
5. Operate in the context of a sustainable business model
Please, read carefully the Terms & Conditions of GESA Awards before sending your application.
The selected startups to participate in GESA Awards Spain Semifinal will have access to 2 ITworldEdu reduced price ticket to 85€ (general public price 210€).
The winner of Barcelona semifinal Spanish GESA Awards will compete on the next semifinal in Madrid at SIMO Edu on November 2020. The winner of Spain will pitch in London in January 2021 (Global Finals of GESA Awards).
Monday, 27th of April, 2020 (0:00 am)
Thursday, 30th of April, 2020 (by email & social media)
Wednesday, 6th of May, 2020 (12:30 pm to 13:00 pm)
Wednesday, 4th of November, 2020
Thursday, 21st of January 2021