ITworldEdu is one of the yearly reference events of the educational technology sector. Its purpose is to share technological developments, educational activities and innovative applications of technology to facilitate the meeting point of the educational demand and the supply of ICT products and services of educational technology.
In line with the marked change in the last edition, the eighth edition of ITworldEdu bets for clearly innovative and creative content and topics in design and formats.
- Trends and prospects of the sector
- Teachers’ ICT competence
- Design and development of ecosystems for learning
- ICT content: models and strategies
- Methodological resources to acquire competences, and special sessions on Mobile Learning, Flipped Classroom and Gamification
- Presentation of the Ceibal Plan of Uruguay
- Best practices in educational activities with mobile devices, robotics and programming and innovative methodologies supported by ICT
In this edition we will address ICT competence from various aspects, both from the one related to the teaching environment as well as from the learner-centered one, which is derived from the different methodologies, educational learning resources and ecosystems that can be applied.
The explanation of best practices in the classroom, both by teachers and students, as well as shows and workshops solutions by companies dedicated to the sector will also highlight, throughout the two-day conference, the latest innovations in this field.
The selection of best practices in the classroom will remain focused on the educational activities with mobile devices and innovative methodologies supported by ICT and active learning through programming and robotics.
Teachers’ ICT competence, design and development of ecosystems for learning, ICT content models and strategies and methodological resources that can be used in the classroom will also be discussed in this edition.
Since ITworldEdu aims at maximizing networking among all participants and strategic relationships between companies in the ICT sector, the event offers the following activities:
- Plenary sessions, panel discussions and special meetings with the participation of internationally renowned experts in education and technology, companies in the sector and representatives of the educational value chain
- Presentations of best practices by representatives of educational institutions and companies providing solutions
- Presentations of best activitiess by students and teachers
Showcasing educational solutions and technological innovations on a central exhibition space will facilitate networking and meeting point between the business world and the educational sector.