The present Conditions of Use and Hiring (hereinafter, “the General Conditions”) regulate the access and use of the website which is accessible through the domain http://edutech.cat/ and its subdomains (hereinafter, “the Website”), as well as the hiring of the services through this.
By simply accessing the Website it grants the person who is accessing the condition of Website User (hereinafter “the User”) and it implies the acceptation of all the terms included in this General Conditions. In case of not agreeing with this General Conditions, the User must abandon immediately the site without using it.
Through the acceptation of the present General Conditions, the User manifests:
- a.That has read, understands and comprehends everything exposed here.
- b.That, in case of hiring a product and/or service, has the legal capacity for it.
- c.That assumes all the obligations provided herein.
1. General Information of the Website
In fulfilment of the provisions of the article 10 of the Law 34/2002, July 11, regarding services of the information and electronic commerce partnership, the general information of the Website is provided below:
Owner: EDUTECH CLUSTER.
Office address: Vía Augusta 29, 1er. C.P. 08006- Barcelona (Spain)
VAT Id. Number.: G-65.961.575
Telephone: 93 595 14 24
Registrated at the Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya with number 50,942. Founding document: 11th of August 2012.
2. Access to the Website
The simple access to the Website is free except for the connection costs through a telecommunication network supplied by the access provider hired by the User.
3. Rules of use of the Website
The User is obliged to use the Website and all its content and services according to the provisions of the law, moral, public order and present General Conditions. Not employing the Website, content and services to do any illegal activities or activities that could constitute an offence or an attempt against the rights of third parties and/or breach any of the regulations of the applicable juridical normative.
The User commits to:
- Not introducing or disclosing contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, of apology to terrorism or that attempt against the human rights.
- Not introducing or disclosing on the net data programmes (virus and harmful software) susceptible of provoking harm to the computer systems of the access provider, to its providers or third Users of the Internet network.
- Not disclosing, transferring or putting to the disposal of third parties any kind of information, elements or content that attempt against the fundamental rights and public freedom constitutionally recognised and/or in the international treaties.
- Not disclosing, transferring or putting to the disposal of third parties any kind of information, element or content that constitute illegal or disloyal publicity.
- Not transferring unrequested or authorized publicity, publicity material, “junk mail”, chain messages, pyramidal structures or any other kind of request, except for those areas (such as commercial spots) that have been specially conceived for it.
- Not introducing or disclosing any kind of false, ambiguous or inexact information and contents that could induce to error to those who receive the information.
- Not impersonating other Users by using their login passwords to the different services and/or contents of the Website.
- Not disclosing, transferring or putting at the disposal of third parties any kind of information, element or content that means the violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, brands or copyrights that correspond to the Website owners or third parties.
- Not disclosing, transmitting or putting to the disposal of third parties any kind of information, element or content that leads to the violation of a secret of the communications and personal data legislation.
- The User is obliged to keep EDUTECH CLUSTER free of any responsibility against any claim, fine, sentence or penalty that could arise as a consequence of the breach by the User of any of the aforementioned regulations of use, EDUTECH CLUSTER reserving the right to request compensation for damages and prejudice that could correspond.
4. Contents and services linked through the Website
The Website can contain link technical devices, directories and even search engines that allow the User access other pages or portals in Internet (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, EDUTECH CLUSTER will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied by the Linked Sites in the way that it has effective knowledge of its unlawfulness and had not deactivated the link to the same with the due diligence. On the assumption that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawfulness or illicit content you could communicate it to EDUTECH CLUSTER, however EDUTECH CLUSTER will not have the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case the existence of Linked Sites must require the formalization of agreements between EDUTECH CLUSTER and the responsible or holders of neither the same, nor the recommendation or promotion of Linked Sites and/or their contents by EDUTECH CLUSTER.
Unless the contrary is expressly stated in the Website, EDUTECH CLUSTER does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not liable for the damages of its unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error or uselessness that could produce to the User or any third party.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the Website, understanding by these, without limitation, text, photos, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and rest of audio-visual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and font codes, are intellectual property of EDUTECH CLUSTER or third parties, none of the exploitation rights recognised by the currently legislation in the matter of intellectual property will be considered as being ceded to the USER.
The brands, trade names or distinctive signs published in the Website are owned by EDUTECH CLUSTER or third parties, none of these rights above them will be considered as being ceded to the User.
EDUTECH CLUSTER does not represent or maintain commercial agreements with the brand owners of the product that it commercialises.
EDUTECH CLUSTER communicates the USERS that wish to subscribe to the mentioned talks in the Website that any material delivered to EDUTECH CLUSTER will be the property of its author according to the current legislation of intellectual property.
In any case, the User manifests that the material submitted to EDUTECH CLUSTER does not violate the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property of third parties. The User commits to hold EDUTECH CLUSTER completely harmless of any sentence, penalty or claim that EDUTECH CLUSTER could suffer due to the non-fulfilment by the User of third party’s author’s rights.
6. Hiring Conditions
Once the User has selected the event offered through the Website, this shall fill in the form with the following details.
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Education centre or company
When filling the form, the User will be driven to the virtual payment page (TPV) from the entity Banc de Sabadell, having to fill in the credit/debit card details and proceeding to the payment of the selected event.
The User will receive, at the email address designed in the form of the register, an email confirming the correct completion of the purchase process with the information related to the event for which the User has bought the tickets.
7. Invalidity and inefficiency of the clauses
If any clause included in the present General Conditions was declared totally or partially invalid or inefficient it will only affect such disposition or part of the same that result invalid or inefficient, the rest of present General Conditions will subsist, considering such disposition totally or partially not included.
8. Applicable legislation
These General Conditions will be ruled and interpreted according to the Spanish legislation.
9. Competent jurisdiction
In case of dispute between EDUTECH CLUSTER and the User, this will be able to take legal action before the Spanish courts corresponding to the address of EDUTECH CLUSTER, or the courts where the User has his address.